Situation around us
Since March 14 and for about 30 days, the government has imposed movement restrictions, has ordered the closure of borders and hotel establishments. This special period will end on 11 April.
In our opinion, we do not believe that this special period extends beyond 11 April, as more than 30 days of restrictions would be unbearable for the economy and society.
Situation at the campsite
We are currently closed to the public, waiting for movement restrictions to be lifted and for us to open the campsite. We trust that the situation will normalize at the latest on April 12.
Internally they let us work with minimal staff, so we keep the campsite ready to open.
Expected opening date
The campsite should open on April 1. Obviously this will not be possible, we will have to postpone it, but our intention is to open as soon as possible.
We believe that, at most, by 12 April - 1 May it should be possible to open the campsite.
Cancellations of reservations in case of not being able to open
This section includes reservations whose arrival date is not possible because the campsite has not yet been able to open.
For the affected reservations, you will be asked if you want to come later, within this year or next year. In case you do not want, we will refund the full amount of the advance, without expenses.
In order to make it easier to move your booking for next year, 2021, we have decided to keep the same prices as this year. We have updated our website to include the prices for 2021.
We ask that you please be patient and delay the decision to move your reservation until a few days before arrival. The situation may change for the better and make any reservation changes unnecessary.
Prevention measures during your stay
We will follow the health recommendations regarding gauging, distances, etc.
Disinfectant. We will have hand sanitizer in the toilets, and we will clean sinks, various facilities, bungalows ... with the appropriate disinfectant.